Front Page Pics Gallery Thread

3S, random, offtopic, who cares
deftspyder
Leonidas King of Post Whores

Front Page Pics Gallery Thread

Postby deftspyder » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:41 pm

For those that don't know this site used to be run by a guy named Todd with a 3000Gt. He's since sold his car and let the site pass to me to get it back up. Todd was instrumental in getting this up even though he doesn't even have a car.

Back then he quietly added a "support" button for paypal, and I made a thread about it... because he deserved some compensation for all the adminstering he did, fixing problems, etc. Especially since he SOLD his 3S.

Anyways, I want to acknowledge those guys on the front page, and while doing it show the world some of the beautiful cars and the screen names behind them too.

If you came in today through http://www.socal3s.com instead of straight to the forum you'll see I've added pics. These are the 3 guys I have pics of on my computer... and I want you guys to submit yours.

Now to be clear I'm adding everyone, not just supporters. Supporters however will be on the top, and have the opportunity to have a link to a car related site... like their cardomain page, a gallery, etc. I liked deft for me, high intezity for jojo... and erics is blank because i dont think he has a site.

When you send in your pic, mention if you contributed before please.

So now that you see how it's set up....send in a pic! Or, use the PSD file I have put in socal3s.com/psd to create a file for yourself. have the car pic facing right to keep the vibe on the front... and adjust brightness and contrast for visibility. If all this is foreign to you, just send ove a pic of your car that fits the dimensions well, and I'll do it for you.

I think this will create a kickass gallery and really show the family behind the site. Let me know what ya guys think.
Last edited by deftspyder on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deft Racing Carbon Fiber Hoods | Wallpaper Pics | Quotes:
WARNING: Joel has been deported by the US dept. immigration, and is trying to unload his car before heading back to Sweden. This car is an opportunity for someone who is a US citizen, to capitalize on an illegals desperate chance before getting away. Not an opportunity for an illegal to make money before being deported. Click for more info!

deftspyder

Postby deftspyder » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:45 pm

got 2 submissions so far.... they are posted.
WARNING: Joel has been deported by the US dept. immigration, and is trying to unload his car before heading back to Sweden. This car is an opportunity for someone who is a US citizen, to capitalize on an illegals desperate chance before getting away. Not an opportunity for an illegal to make money before being deported. Click for more info!

deftspyder

Postby deftspyder » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:48 pm

added a bunch of people last night, and adan/soundman just now.

deftspyder

Postby deftspyder » Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:50 am

added 93stealth.

nappytt
Postus Whorus Maximus

Postby nappytt » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:51 am

is there a reason every car is shot at the same angle?
where is my burrito?

deftspyder

Postby deftspyder » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:11 pm

consistency.... it's a very old design technique to make things look good.

same reason i have an office full of doctors all do their headshots at the same studio on the same day. It looks 100x's better and more professional.

I requested the cars at the same angle, which also is the angle that fills those dimensions. I flipped a few of the cars to make it consistent as well.

Tim
GovenATOR of ALL Post Whores

Postby Tim » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:21 pm

PM'ed you with links to my pics

deftspyder

Postby deftspyder » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:57 pm

got you and allen up tonight

deftspyder

Postby deftspyder » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:29 am

The lost boys....

The ones who wandered in here with the wrong car... or sold the old one even... you guys are welcome too. ill make a side section for ya.

deftspyder

Postby deftspyder » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:01 pm

added a new guy.

NewportVR-4

Postby NewportVR-4 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:59 am

BURRIERD

vr4bruin
Postus Whorus Maximus

Postby vr4bruin » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:18 am

well i paid 5 bucks, but i haven't taken any pics of my car. I'll have to do that after i wash it
Toomuchjunkmail: you're too sexy for the bitches anyways
uclageo99: hahahaha

deftspyder

Postby deftspyder » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:29 am

Added chris and macky.

DanF
Poseidon of Post Whores

Postby DanF » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:50 pm

LOL, Chris doesn't even drive his car, he just polishes it and takes pics of it :smt054
AEM EMS - to help keep you from doing The Bill Dance:

DanF
Poseidon of Post Whores

Postby DanF » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:51 pm

deftspyder wrote:Added chris and macky.

I see you put Macky's car right where it belongs :wink:
AEM EMS - to help keep you from doing The Bill Dance:

Return to “General”